Australia: - (Subject to change)
Child/Senior - $10
Adult - $20
Live stream ticket
The link to purchase the livestream is here: https://www.vidzing.tv/cheerbrandz
How to purchase the OLYMPIA 2021 live stream:
- Visit the CheerBrandz channel on https://www.vidzing.tv/cheerbrandz
- Click Buy now to create your Vidzing account and purchase the live stream (you’ll need these login details to securely watch the live stream)
- The Buy now button will now show as Purchased and you’ll receive an email receipt and order confirmation.
How to watch your live stream:
- Visit the CheerBrandz channel on vidzing.tv
- Login with your Vidzing account details.
- The Watch now button will appear 20 minutes before your stream starts. Click Watch now and enjoy! You’ll be able to replay the live stream for 24 hours.
DOOR OPEN TIMES
Doors will open to the public 30mins before competition start time at the beginning of the day. When the day is split into sessions doors will open to Athletes 10 mins before first check in and Spectators 15mins before the first performance. This is to allow for cleaning time.
DIAMOND FIT POP-UP SHOP
Diamond Fit will have a pop-up shop at the event selling all the latest cheer & dance apparel. EFTPOS Only
There are numerous cafes onsite that will be open from doors open to close. They serve coffee, water, drinks, sports drinks, salad, sandwiches, snacks, plus hot food.
Please note that this is a cashless venue so only eftpos will be accepted.
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO
You are welcome to video and photograph your own athletes and teams, we just ask that for the safety of the athletes that you do not use flash photography.
We will not have professional photographers at this event.
VENUE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
When purchasing tickets to the event you will be required to agree to our CheerBrandz COVID-19 Terms and Conditions of Entry and Attendance at Events. Please read through the information carefully prior to confirming your ticket purchase.
Please do not attend the event if:
- You are unwell
- You or or any member of your household, is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
- You have been in contact with any confirmed or suspected COVID-19 cases
- You have been present in any COVID-19 hot spots in the previous 14 days or travelled internationally.
Smoking: Smoking is not permitted within the Arena.
Bag Search: Venue management may inspect bags, clothing or other items on entry.
Prohibited Items: The following items are not permitted in the Arena: Alcohol and Illegal substances including controlled, dangerous or illicit drugs; Incendiary devices (flares, fireworks and smoke bombs); Firearms and explosives, chemical, radioactive or biological substances; Laser lights; Aerosol Cans of Sunscreen; Animals (other than Assistance Dogs); Bicycles, scooters, skateboards and rollerblades/ skates; Chairs/ Stools; Glass (including bottles) or cans and opened drink containers; Large flags/banners with handles exceeding 1.0m; Unauthorised advertising material or flyers; Musical instruments; Umbrellas; Prams, pushers, and strollers; Any large item that cannot be placed under a seat; and any other item that in the opinion of MOPT management could cause harm or public nuisance.
Nissan Arena is a CASHLESS Venue - EFTPOS ONLY
Translink operate a number of services travelling close to Nissan Arena from various locations around Brisbane. Please visit the TransLink website or contact TransLink on 13 12 30 for up-to-date transport information.
Mains Road Park ‘n’ ride and Kessels Rd at QE11 Stadiums, Stop 57, are the closest stops.
Banoon Station is the closest railway stations for patrons travelling to and from the arena.
To plan your journey visit the Translink Journey Planner HERE.