1 DAY PASS
Child (5-14yrs) $15/day
Seniors (with Govt issued ID) $15/day
Family Pass (2x Adults & 3 Children) $50/day
2 DAY PASS (Sat & Sun):
Child (5-14yrs) $18/day
Seniors (with Govt issued ID) $18/day
Children under 5 Free
Trains: Olympic Park train station (5 minute walk to Charles Moses Stadium)
Olympic Park railway station is located on the Olympic Park line,
Murray Rose Ave, Olympic Park
dOOR OPEN TIMES
Doors will open to the public 30mins before competition start time.
diamond fit pop-up shop
Diamond Fit will have a pop-up shop at the event selling all the latest cheer & dance apparel. Cash only, NO EFTPOS, but there is an ATM on site.
- Woodchop Shop : Opening 9am
- Ian’s Ice cream Opening 11am
- Coffee van : Opening 9am
- Wally's Hot Dog van : Opening 11am
Non smoking event
These restrictions are governed by the Smoke Free Environment Act 2000, Smoke-free
Environment Amendment Regulation 2009, the Smoke-free Environment Regulation 2007
• No smoking at organised sporting events - Designated smoking areas will be provided in
areas where patrons cannot spectate.
• No smoking inside buildings or any substantially enclosed areas - Smoking is prohibited
in all buildings and all areas that are ‘substantially enclosed’ such as the Amphitheatre and the
Pavilions. Substantially enclosed is approx. 25% of the area being covered.
• No smoking 4 metres from outdoor commercial catering outlets - Smoking is prohibited
within 4 metres of any place at a food fair where food is sold or supplied for commercial
consumption. By way of example, this would encompass areas within 10 metres of a pop-up
vendor or food cart, or similar, operating at an event.
• No smoking 10 metres from children’s play equipment - Smoking is prohibited within 10
metres of children’s play equipment. This would include Cathy Freeman Park play equipment
and Easter Show activities.
• No smoking in other public areas, or ticketing lines - Smoking is prohibited at any bus
stop, taxi rank, railway platform or any are where members of the public are likely to queue for
tickets to use these services.
• No smoking within 4 metres of a pedestrian entrance to or exit from a public building.